february 2011

finished the bathroom. hasn't been that clean since.



ate some more breakfast (that picnic table is now turquoise)


100 day at school


cupcakes, of course. because it was february and I have a daughter who loves pink cupcakes.


heart pizza-making playdate


valentine party (that got blogged already)






I took another step towards hippie and started using baking soda + apple cider vinegar as shampoo and conditioner. still do either use that or a sulfate free shampoo. on my kids too.



looks like we took a trip to visit sisters in Laramie. I think Hanna + Livey (aka Juan and Phil) took the place of our daddy.


cute cute student apartment. we slept in the closet :)


freaky robot unicorn from boyfriend seth (now UNCLE seth!)



got ready for an upcoming birthday celebration.


apparently was impressed by these eggs from my aunt's farm.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just discovered your blog and I'm totally in love! Talk about eye candy. It's beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete