valentines day party

before I write about lily's birthday party I wanted to put up this one we planned last minute for valentines day. yes, we like parties. lots.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
let's not talk about that spelling mistake ok? i stare at a lot of kindergarten spelling these days.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Allie, you are so clever. What a fun day! I totally forgot about done eat Pete!!! Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are one clever lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the 'Eat Pete' game and lets focus on the giant container of cheese puffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY?? How cool are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! Your VDAY party is sooo sooo sooo cute! Wish I lived closer- my girls would DIE to go to a party like that. And, that table of goodies.. SERIOUSLY. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It's BEAUTIFUL! I find that I use caps a lot when commenting on your stuff. I just have to get my point across. YOU. ARE. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Quite Lucky is being your friend. Aww! And my kids being your kids friends. Your wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun to see the pictures, it looks like so much fun but I am not surprised coming from you. You should go in business throwing kid parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love you. love your house. love the sugar. love that you wrote "crap" in one of your captions. wish I were 6 too.

    hey, I replied to your questions that day of the quilt comment love, but I did it in the comments section of that post. I really need to learn how to reply-to better. hopefully you saw that.

    hopefully you know that I have "allie fan club" meetings. we drink red soda and chant, "she's number one!" over and over.

    come to florida.

    ReplyDelete