they say

you know those people that say stuff? didn't they something about how the invitation sets the mood for the party? well then. don't you want to come to ours?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'd told Lily we could make them together but then we ran out of time so I made them one day while she was at school. When I picked her up I showed her and she looked ticked. A little unimpressed. She said, "mom, they're not good..." only then she threw her arms up and grinned and yelled "....they're GREAT!"

3 comments:

  1. allie, they are as adorable as lily is!!! can't wait to see pics from the party! happy birthday, lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is quite a bit of excitement in our house about this party. I'd say the tone is set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me this says come in your brightest party apparel and be prepared for a joyous time. On a side note, completly unrelated to this post, I just moved furniture alone. It was NOT a fun creative time, it was hard and furstrating and the end result is not what I wanted. I feel as though you have led me astray, letting me think that complusive furniture shifting is enjoyable. Next time Im calling you :) So you can have all the fun.

    ReplyDelete