april 2011

working my way through 2011 pictures. sorting, editing, backing up...and blogging as I go.

made this delicious baby cake (filled with diapers) for a friend.
Photobucket

when friends are at my house and the light is good and they're happy...they usually get their picture taken. they may or may not be happy when I'm done with them. but we end up with some cute pictures and that's all the matters. jk.
Photobucket

brody (or shall we say, brody's mom) has impeccable taste in head attire.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I became all shop sweet lulu addicted. they are the BEST boxes to open in the mail. see?
Photobucket
Photobucket

made for the same baby. (the cake wasn't just from me..I just put it together). have you ever made a rag quilt? the edges were always the only thing that bugged me. don't mean the chopped up frayed edges. I'm okay with that after a few washes/dries. I mean how all through the quilt there are 2 patterns of fabric bumping up against each other and on the edges there is only one pitiful thin layer. so here's me problem solving. it's a kind-of binding made of minky strips. I think the edges are tucked under on the front and back but honestly can't remember and it honestly wouldn't matter because it won't fray.
Photobucket

we got all bountiful basketed up in here. p.s. did you know I was just in the uinta county herald for bountiful baskets :) i'm a local celebrity now.
Photobucket

playing in the backyard. lily planting seeds. ha ha they didn't live I'm pretty sure. I'm surprised we weren't wearing shorts and running in the sprinklers, the way wyoming people get crazy and think it's spring in april.
Photobucket
Photobucket

max is a scrub.
Photobucket

crafted my most awesome easter craft ever.
Photobucket

Lily's adorable. this was a picture for her beloved kindergarten teacher.
Photobucket

spring break road trip! with sister hanna and my parents! to st. george, ut!

here we are at in-n-out in provo, probably. hanna hearts burgers. just kidding she hates them.
Photobucket

backseat dance party.
Photobucket
Photobucket

shopping for a promotional (from 8th grade dress). it was hot.
Photobucket

zion's.
Photobucket

the creepy animal museum in st. george.
Photobucket
Photobucket

lily was in an artist trading card swap. these are what she sent all over the world. i love her big-butted unicorns.
Photobucket

easter.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't know. a random blurry picture of this box of vintage children's records. I'm awesome.
Photobucket

my kids win for the best present-opening or in this case easter-basket-seeing faces.
Photobucket
Photobucket

color-organized books AND easter eggs.
Photobucket

ready for church. sure are cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket

sunday tradition: dinner with my family. usually dad makes sourdough pancakes. both kids always get plenty of grandma ipad time. she doesn't mine the sticky screen.
Photobucket

best nacho libre craft ever. only because i haven't forced one of my children to be nacho for halloween.
Photobucket
yet.

1 comment:

  1. Um, if you ever come back to St. George PLEASE let me know! Did you know we live here now? We could chill, I could show you cool St. George stuff (WAY cooler than the taxidermy museum), and I want you to take my pictures again and I had slightly resigned myself to the fact that that was probably not possible because we had moved so far away...

    ReplyDelete