Hogwarts

hum the song to yourself while you look through alllll these pictures, will ya? then maybe just maybe it will be like you were there.

p.s. did you know lavender's my sister and parvati's our cousin?

**should definitely add that this was not created by me. yep, it is COMPLETELY amazing. my friend's family has been putting it on for like 10 years. we are just lucky enough to have them as friends! my sister and cousin joined for the first time this year. I just went as a Daily Prophet photographer :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





























link to the real shots (to download). that is, if you can't just magic them on to your hard drive but you want to.

6 comments:

  1. This, is AMAZING!! Did you do all of this?? You have thought of EVERYTHING! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...if I would've been invited.....(which I wasn't-still bitter), I'm 98% sure I would've bought a plane ticket to attend. Holy smokes. I am still in awe. I love ALL of it. Man, I swear your group is actually british too.

    Read the books a good 5 times each. A bit obsessed at certain times in my life.

    Are you still recuperating from throwing that? Holy smokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **should definitely add that this was not created by me. yep, it is COMPLETELY amazing. my friend's family has been putting it on for like 10 years. we are just lucky enough to have them as friends! my sister and cousin joined for the first time this year. I just went as a Daily Prophet photographer :) wow, thanks for the assumption though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO AWESOME!
    How do they get everyone to dress perfectly? seems like a hard thing to get everyone "in" on things. But maybe since it was HP it wasn't so hard? AND was there only one of each character there or were there doubles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to come over here from my Reader and tell you that this is the most magical, amazing thing ever. I am so jealous that you got to be a part of it. These people are my people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the coolest thing i have ever seen! i am obsessed with the creativity.

    ReplyDelete