new studio

a playroom-furniture-rearranging session that freed up a big wall facing the window
+
the fact that it's now fall which means it's closer to winter which means snow for a long time which means no pictures outside for a while
+
a roll or 2 of wide photo background paper sitting around waiting to be played with
+
lily and hanna and I a little bit bored
=
a couple of nice pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I keep working on the setup a little. I think I'll pay attention to focusing a little more next time. I think I'll figure out a little extra lighting and a little white balance fix since there is this bright orange roof right outside that big window. I think I still mostly like people in their own spaces or out exploring but I also think I like just letting them shine in a photo with nothing else to look at.

I'll step back and show you the whole setup next time I'm in there.

2 comments:

  1. That is HANNAH?! goodness sakes. :) amazing. beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics! No wonder all those boys want Hanna to come play soccer :)

    ReplyDelete