the andersons from gunnison

ah, this weekend was one of our favorites of the summer. in pa school my husband had these 2 great buddies. who not only studied and became great medical people but also enjoyed such traditions as "let's grow ugly moustaches week". so on this weekend we gathered them all to our house (on janie's birthday I might add). here's the oldest 4 of the 8 kids (one of them might be dressed up as a bride):

Photobucket

but then I got to take off with the family of girls for some real live family photos. and their pictures are ones that I wish I could somehow switch out the heads of my own family and have them be my family pictures too. like I love the images and the happiness and the colors and the pink so much but it would probably be weird to order myself a 24 inch canvas for my wall, you know?

please don't make fun of the father's huge head ha ha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment