october 2011

more napping. more swinging.
Photobucket
nice little family drive to see the leaves. through sundance and over the hill. I don't know what it's called but it was sure pretty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
baby shower party time. we put the guests to work making decorations for the nursery.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and here it is! only now it's filled with lots of cute pictures of a cute babe.
Photobucket
did you know max has a gray tooth. I'm sad about it. only like 3 1/2 more years to go.
Photobucket
double rainbow! we were all excited and amazed but not quite as much as this guy :)
Photobucket
trip to laramie with the girls.
Photobucket
late night tennis court rocket shooting. ya, we are awesome.
Photobucket
it was homecoming. we got into it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
max's FAVorite. he's a marching band boy.
Photobucket
apple picking in utah.
Photobucket
cardboard box photo booth. my kids are adorbs.
Photobucket
halloween is my FAVorite. our new friend jack the martha stewart skeleton. put up 8000 bats (like on made) and then never took a good picture of them.
Photobucket
preschool make up day. the prettiest day of the year.
Photobucket
then we had a halloween party. because I have a hard time not having a halloween party. decorations and food are surely important but lots of activities make the party. though I think I didn't upload 3/4 of the party pics so you don't get to see those ha ha. our first activity though was this photo booth. I had a spooky sign up about how vampires and ghosts sometimes don't show up in photographs. I took the kids' pictures and then quickly changed the screen on my camera over to either a ghostly picture or a blank picture from where they were just standing and hesitantly showed them. we got em good :)
Photobucket
a couple barbies had to be sacrificed for our decor.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my costume was to dress as Lily.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my friend's family has turned their home into hogwarts on halloween for a long time. we'd been a couple times but this year my sister and cousin dressed up with the cast as lavender brown and parvati patil and I came a long to take pictures.
Photobucket
then our own little halloween photoshoot. once again, adorbs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and trick or treating.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those frames. Did you make them? And I totally understand your sadness about the tooth...Charlie's will maybe come in by the time he is EIGHT. Maybe not. We just have to wait and see.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with the frames! I'm always looking for baby shower craft ideas. On another note, I LOVE the green wallpaper. Do you mind me asking where you found that? or what it's called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wallpaper...it is green trellis from ballard designs. don't think they have it anymore (even though they have a picture of it (http://www.ballarddesigns.com/wall-decor/wallpaper-designs/) silly. I think if you search "trellis" or "quatrefoil" you'll find similar.

    ReplyDelete